Tuesday, June 12, 2007

guest room relegation

Kristen's having a board meeting downstairs with all leaders in the Founders Ward Young Women's Organization. That means that every chair in our house is crammed down into our tiny kitchen. And that means that I'm confined* to the upstairs rooms...without any chairs.

So here I am, kneeling on the floor of the guest room, typing this. Is that dedication or what?

*Kristen told me that I could watch TV downstairs, but somehow I'd feel like a real jerk watching reruns of Friends 10 feet away from the council gathered around my dining table.

3 comments:

DAVE AND CANDACE BOLLARD said...

The sad thing is that both Dave and I have been in the exact same situation. If this is going to be a recurring thing, try getting one of those excercise balls. The big ones that you blow up. They work pretty well.

Evan and Rebecca Jones said...

guaranteed, evan feels your pain. he doesn't even like to be downstairs when the visiting teachers are there. thanks for letting us raid your house! :) ps your wife is the best yw pres. ever.

Ryan said...

so THATS what you were doing. interesting. you make me laugh.